As defined, ISO 9000 is a family of standards for quality management systems. ISO 9000 is maintained by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies. Some of the requirements in ISO 9001 include:
- a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- keeping of adequate records;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate corrective action where necessary;
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
- facilitating continual improvement
New Age Enclosures as part of the Alltec family proudly maintains ISO certification in our ongoing guarantee to deliver dependable quality to every customer we serve.